Saturday, October 1, 2011

Portal updated!

Hi!

I posted some naughty pictures on my GALLERY and some not too naughty picture on my DEVIANT PAGE.

The great news it's I got my "studio" back online, so, I will be able to work on the comics every day(I hope). Another good news it's I got a new scanner, I will be posting more arts from now on, so please check my gallery on the portal for those naughty doodles and my deviant art page for muscle girls and game projects.

Lizard Orbs is pratically finished, I am doing only some silly corrections on the Yuuga's jelly form, I know some people might not see the importance but I like to release the project with my best effort. You can still vote for the best cover in this POST if you want, I will start to prepare it on monday afternoon.

See you!

1 comment:

  1. I hope everything goes well and good work with the art and comics

    ReplyDelete