Friday, June 1, 2012

Muscle girls in games- Part 2

More one special!

This game is famous but I bet most of you guys never noticied these:



They are Carol and Mardia from Captain Commando, a arcade game from Capcom. Nice sprites huh? Again, the muscles disappears in publicity arts of the games. Less Mardia, she still quite buff on them.




Sadle, they are only enemies. In the game itself, they doesn't have any particular feature oriented with strength. Carol uses these eletric forks thingy and Mardia just spit/vomit slimes. But the sprites are nice anyway. Look for the arcade version, not the Super Nes one.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, very cool. I have the arcade game and was surprised the first time I saw them. Of course I was trying to knock them out, so I had little time to stare at them. Ha!

    ReplyDelete