Friday, September 14, 2012

New projects!!

Hello!

More one comic finished, new projects started already. So, what is the news?

We have the HARD COOKIE comic, with pencial art by RedSilver and with my ink and colors. The comic is on the half way. RedSilver is doing the last pages.

AH!! FANATIXXX 4! The second part of the Family guy parody is in the line. All the layouts are done, I already have 2 pages inked and colored. And We'll have a third part! I believe this will be finished pretty fast!

Of course, KARTOON WARZ 3. I need to prepare the storyboard yet, but I came with and idea. What about prepare all the three last editions in one go? I will make the storyboard to complete the chapter(3 issues, 60 pages). Then, I finish one comic by time. It will be nice nice to complete the chapter in this year.  The second chapter will have a different Heroine, so a new year, a new Heroine!


That's it. I hope everything proceeds as planned. Thank you guys for the support, without it I wouldn't be able to make these comics.

See you soon!

4 comments:

  1. Reddyheart + LuigisJuy + RedSilver !! the artists with the most appealing style working together, I must say it's overwhelming :)

    Looking forward to all those projects, specially FANATIXXX 4 !!! :P

    Good luck

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great, I hope to see the fanatixxx4 very soon and also hope he is in the comic Stewie lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. While I'm excited for the other projects, are you talking about three Kartoon Warz chapters in one release? If you are, that would be awesome. One long, 60-page mass of huge Amazons going after each other in a variety of ways.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, I will release them separated, but it will be in a quick sequence. I hope.

      Delete