Thursday, November 15, 2012

Fanatixxx #4 Update

Hello!

Sorry for the delay! The comic is finally 99% complete (well, 92%,ish)!
I am just coloring the last page, then I will insert the text and effects, the cover, and some small touches.

And again, here the possible covers for this issue! The star now is Meg! If you already read the previous comic you will understand the "hidden message" in the pictures. Since it's a cover, I prefer to not show much... "stuff", just tease.






Let me know what you think of them. But do it fast because I will pick one soon!

7 comments:

  1. I vote #3.

    It reminds me of the episode, where Meg went to prison. Came back as a real bad-ass, which I believe matches the tone of her beating up Peter and Chris.

    But then, that's just me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I vote #3 :)

    because it the best cover of the 3 you have drawn :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The three are excellent, I vote for number 3.

    I have wanted to see the comic and I hope also that appears Stewie.

    ReplyDelete