Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Growth Queens #4 Update!

Hello!

Another update! The works is progressing, slowly, I confess. I kinda hate coloring and I am too broke to pay someone to color it. Damn cat! The Vet ripped me off!

BUT! Here a sample!


It's not finished yet, I am trying to make the muscles stand out in the dark suit, which is kinda hard. But thanks to the marvelous art of RedSilver and his crazy and awesome notion of anatomy, the works are looking pretty good.

Doesn't look like she is wearing a delicious blueberry jelly?

7 comments:

  1. Looking great as always Reddyheart.

    But what about the info of Harley Quinn/Final Fantasy 7 story, the new FuckOn chronicles and the Mass attraction game :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will post tomorrow. I will try to post the beta version also.

      Delete
  2. I would draw her neck muscles bigger.
    And to the point that the muscle should stand out.
    Do you mean something like this picture from Deviantart?

    http://miche-san.deviantart.com/art/Subaru-Konoe-Request-290026720?q=gallery%3AMiche-san%2F36001517&qo=0

    Her ab muscle are truly poking out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice, there is always space to grow. I try to explore new things all the time. Of course, it would be boring if all the girl's muscles looked the same at certain point.

      Delete
  3. Your art is perfect. If only life would imitate art!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yep, those kind of muscles are hard to see. I think it would be impossible to someone flex something close to that.

      Delete
  4. She looks very happy and pretty awesome :D
    It's maybe difficult for you but see it from the other side you will massiv improve your skills and further works will benefit :-)

    ReplyDelete