Thursday, May 24, 2018

Sacrifice #3 Update

Hello everyone!

I am very sorry for not replying the comments. I don`t know why I didn`t receive any notification from blogger about it. I will check this out.

The Mass Attraction game is taking a lot of my time, it`s a huge project and it`s a lot of work. I got sick one year ago and I`m still under treatment. I hoped I would get 100% by the end of the last year but the improvement isn`t going like I want. And I am not dying! I am just a bit... less functional.

SO! About the comic, I am still inking and inserting the effects. Just two pages to go. And the covers. I did two sketchs for a extended ending but I don`t know if I will include them in the end. A small sample:


I am getting only some couple of hours every week to work on the comic. I have others comics to do after this one, a solution is to release 2 or 3 pages monthly until I finish the Mass Attraction project. Before you ask, I don`t know when this will happen, content is being added all the time. I am not good in refusing cool ideas. You can see the project here: https://www.patreon.com/reddy

17 comments:

  1. will it be possible to purchase it with paypal (after its done of course), thats the only way for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of all Reddy I had no idea you were still recovering hope you get well soon
    Second thanks for finally replying to us
    Third if m interpretating this right you only the cover page Nd 2 pages left? Which would be 3 pages?
    Fourth how about releasing the half that you have done now the other half 2 months later? Make issue 3 a two part issue. At least that what I would suggest

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the understanding.

      This issue will have two different covers. I have to ink and color them. And I have two pages to ink and apply effects. I will insert the text when all the pages are completed.
      I thought in splitting in two issues some months ago, yeah, I should done that. But I am closer to finish, I am working on it right now.

      Delete
    2. Firstly please don't jinx it lol, seriously Everytime time you say you close to finishing it something comes up which delays you lol.
      Secondly if you that close would we assume it will be done by say middle of next month?
      Thirdly we understand you work alone on this we just got little riled up cause of the silence. We appreciate that you communicate

      Delete
  3. Plus I have a small request could you post the pic of the goddess again but with the text bubbles filled in with what she saying?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The one which with a full body image? She is saying the moment of the sacrifice has arrived, he is not the first and neither will be the last. Something like that.

      Delete
    2. Okay now I actually wanna see itπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

      Delete
  4. First of all, i hope you get better soon. I’m really excited for this comic and will buy it without a doupt. Also just 1 question, Will you ever post a new beta for mass attraction on DeviantArt? It has been like 2 years sinds the last beta. But anyway, keep up the good work man!

    ReplyDelete
  5. First of all, i hope you get better soon. I’m really excited for this comic and will buy it without a doupt. Also just 1 question, Will you ever post a new beta for mass attraction on DeviantArt? It has been like 2 years sinds the last beta. But anyway, keep up the good work man!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can get the most up to date beta on Patreon.com just find Reddy' patreon page through deviantart.

      Delete
  6. So...I check here everyday and....yeah. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  7. Okay so is there any news about sacrifice? Cause we slowly approaching 3 months of silence, am sure we would all appreciate a simple undate. Last we read Reddy was almost done with the pages about 3 or 4 according to him. He said that putting in texts would be last, so based off that what could be delaying him? Other than Mass Attraction

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know his patreon is his main focus but this kinda sucks because sacrifice is my favorite series from him. I even take a its canceled so I can a least move on.

      Delete