Friday, May 2, 2014

Growth Queens #4 Winner!

Hi everyone! Finally here is the result!

We have a draw in here(what?), She-Venow and Cammy. But yeah, I know, the total number of voters (1239)is a little big in this election, so, we could have some 'smart' moves in this election.

Since I can't know for sure and I don't want to be unfair, I elaborated two auxiliary methods:

-I sent mails to 10 people, randomly asking for their votes.
-This other is a secret, it can be easily exploited if revealed.

To my surprise, these three methods resulted in the SAME indication, so we have a true winner in the end!

The winner is....


WAIT FOR IT...


WAIT...



She-Venom



Yep, it's her. 6 of 10 randomly chosen voters picked her. The poll chose her and the third secret method indicated a result 50% higher than the second candidate.

ALRIGHT! It's time to start the sketchs. I think the favorite version of Mary Jane is the 70's version:

http://www.twomorrows.com/comicbookartist/media/06maryjane2.gif

We,ll have a pretty short one page introduction of Venom and Spidey, then the symbiote takes Mary Jane(I didn't thimk in a reason yet), then She-venom fights Venom to take the rest of the Symbiote, getting huge in the process. It's not a serious story, it's supposed to be funny.
I am thinking in 15 pages.

See you soon with more details. I will work effectively only after the release of Hyper Mass #5.



7 comments:

  1. Cool :D looking forward to it.

    Perhaps after mary jane takes all of the venom symbiote, carnage pays a visit only for her to gain that symbiote aswell creating a super huge muscle growth with a cool colour combo of the Black and red symbiote as one ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wouldn't that be toxin? http://www.symbiote.fr/images/comics/toxin-0619.jpg

      Delete
    2. I think it's too much, it's just 15 pages.

      Delete
  2. *applauded* Interested result I am very satisfied. If you want or need some ideas or other don't hesitate to ask. ;-)

    I plead for the Classic Venom form without additional symbiote like Carnage or Toxin :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I second. The original Venom with teeth like knives and tongue long enough to wrap around a man's wrist. Now the question becomes will we see her head or will that be covered over with the symbiote, too?

      Delete
    2. I think it would be good to show more than one look, one with mask, another without it, other with open jaws. I will make some sketchs about it.

      Delete