Monday, August 26, 2013

Growth Queens #3 Update

Hello!!

Inking the comic right now. And I noticied I can stretch the story a little more, to 15 pages.
So, back to the layouts! And I had a nice(and geek) idea:

If you know the games, you know who is. And if she wants the "world warrior" title, she will have to deal with him first.
I thought in puting one the female characters instead, but it would be a massacre. I am not fond of violence against women, against men is alright, and if it is a woman who is doing the ass kicking part, much better!

4 comments:

  1. Question is whom would be interesting to use after Bison. Someone equally powerful, like Akuma or someone as silly as Dan.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmm... You discovered too fast! It's Akuma, he is the strongest fighter. Dan would be a tragic choice, but funny.

      Delete
  2. You should do some Futa for Chun too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. but like how you draw her here, more mature.

      Delete